Monday, November 8, 2010

Kid Cudi's Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager

It's been a little while since I posted something. I've been busy with school and other things but I thought I'd give a little review of kid cudi's new album which is in stores tomorrow (November 9,2010). I got a little sneak preview and on first listen I'm a little disappointed. Maybe I'm just comparing it to man on the moon, cudi's debut album, which I don't think he can top. I respect cudi as an artist and support him in anything he does. I'm sure it'll grow on me but for now I feel it's just a decent album at best, nothing spectacular. A few songs that are worth a listen "Don't Play This Song" "Erase Me" "Mr. Rager". If you're a cudi fan I would recommend picking it up and like I said I've only listened to it once so I'm typing this from what I can remember from the songs. I'll probably have another review later on that will go more in depth. No man on the moon but a solid follow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment